Basic Set-up instructions
Decide the best location for the castle setup * flat ground is best*
Lay out tarp first *make sure there are no sharp objects around that will damage inflatable
Dump castle onto tarp and unroll it into your desired position
Use pegs and hammer to place pegs into place *locate the loops around the inflatable* NOTE: you only need to install a few of the pegs to start so this way once the castle is inflated you can adjust and then continue with pegging around it once its blown up into position.
Connect the blower to the LONG air tube at the back of the inflatable. The tube should be sitting fully out and not blocked in any way to allow for proper air flow. Tie the string around the blower into a bow NOT a knot!
Tie the smaller air tube shut *usually located next to the blower tube* TIE IN A BOW AND NOT A KNOT
Power ON air blower and allow the castle to inflate. You may need to adjust the pegs and position as it inflates. Pegs should NOT be under the inflatable, they should be pegged into the ground and sitting outside of the inflating. Double check the positioning once it's inflated. **NOTE if blower doesnt turn on press the RESET button on the power block to the blower.
Allow the bouncy castle to slowly inflate. It should only take a couple of minutes. If needed, adjust the placement of the bouncy castle / release any kinks so it lays straight and so that air can flow into it properly.
Once the bouncy castle is inflated and you have it in the desired final position; STEAK OFF the corners of the bouncy castle to the grass surface. Use the provided hammer and pegs and locate all the designated steak-off loops around the bottom of the bouncy castle. **IMPORTANT: it is VERY IMPORTANT that you steak-off the bouncy castle to the ground so that it does not blow away!
Ensure that you have at least 3' of clearance around all areas of the bouncy castle for children to pass and for some flex and bounce. Ensure that children are away and safe around the blower or any cords / tripping hazards.
Additional Instructions for WET BOUNCY CASTLES:
Water bouncy castles also come with a garden hose and additional water tubing.
1. Open up the water tubing. Visualize the placement of the water tubing around the bouncy castle. Most wet bouncy castles have the water sprayer at the top of the slide. Use that as your starting point.
2. Locate the velcro around the bouncy castle. It holds the water tubing to the castle.
3. Attach the water tubing to the white velcro around the bouncy castle in the designated areas
4. Connect the water hose to your water supply and then the other end to the feeder area of the bouncy castles' water tubing.
5. Turn on the water. **IMPORTANT: you don't want your water pressure too high! it will cause too much pressure in the small water tubing and a lot of leaking. Just use enough water pressure to allow water to flow through the system nicely.